Banner pictures

Banner pictures

Monday, October 4, 2010

New information about Emerson (when did this arrive?)

At work, I'm super organized.  At home, not so much. The basket where I stash mail to be dealt with later can get pretty full.  Yesterday it was a treasure chest. When the large unopened envelope from our agency appeared, I admit my first feeling was terror.  What did we miss?

Emerson's translated development report!  This was part of the paperwork sent from China as of June so it reflects information about her first 4 months. She arrived at the orphanage on the same day she was born - Feb 5, 2010 and is developing normally.  Here are my favorite highlights:

"she pulls on the blankets of neighboring kids"
"Currently, Xiao Hong is very lively."
"While doing outside activities, she seems especially invigorated."
"She is very interested in learning every new movement."
"Xiao Hong's personality is lively, amicable, and gregarious."
"When she sees people, she smiles."
"She likes for adults to hold her."
"When playing with her, she is extremely happy."

I also found an important letter from the USCIS.  Whoops.

So, for those of you who are panicked that we may have missed something else, do not worry. I am very thorough and will spend today double and triple and quadruple checking that we've got everything BEFORE WE LEAVE TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Your post made me laugh-I'm almost OCD at work, but at home...also, not so much. Good thing you opened the package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun report to read! Have a safe trip - Steph

    ReplyDelete