Banner pictures

Banner pictures

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Travel Travails and Big Talker Betty Crocker

We landed in Hong Kong around 6:30pm last night, just a little late, and got to our hotel around 9pm. Here is what happened on the way: almost took the shuttle to the wrong hotel (there are 5 Regal Hotels in the city), jumped on a city bus, missed our stop, had a very nice lady help us get to a taxi stand, and then in a moment of jetlag, we upgraded our room (just sounded good - still not sure it was worth it).


And that brings me to Betty Crocker. I have made a very loud and proud point to many people that I don't get jetlag. I've been on two international trips this year (Finland and India) and did not get jetlag on either leg of those trips. Today I spent the day feeling like I had the flu. Of course I totally expected Brian to suffer and he's fine.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote the book on travel sickness, altitude sickness, jetlag, etc., so I feel for you and hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete