Banner pictures

Banner pictures

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

happy in San Francisco

Five hours into our journey and Brian is already tired of my travel advice (drink water, walk, blah blah blah). But for the most part, we are having a great time - laughing a lot and feeling very happy.  Our layover here in San Francisco is 5 hours.  I've already blown my appetite on a bag of Oriental Mix crackers ("a treat in itself" the bag proclaims - I keep saying it in my best Don Draper imitation), deleted work related e-mail from my blackberry (ahhh, that was fun), and walked past all the shops.  Gonna have to find some other stuff to do.

For the real leg of this journey, I've got my i-pod full of my favorite podcasts and the latest The #1 Ladies Detective Agency book which sounds like a lovely time.  Too bad I'll probably sleep through most of it.

2 comments:

  1. Me, I was writing in a journal all the way across to China :) and I am not a journalling person :) Keep on writing down everything... I want to hear it all... thanks for letting me join you on this fun journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sister and her husband just left for China today also to bring home their baby daughter! Maybe you were on the same flight!

    ReplyDelete