Banner pictures

Banner pictures

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

7 days to departure

We leave for China 1 week from today - 7am on Tuesday morning, October 5th.  I feel a little bit lighter with each passing day.  I can't say we are 100% ready but pretty darn close.  The goal is to be completely ready before Monday so we can enjoy our day off before leaving.  I'm pretty sure we'll be running around like we usually do the day before a trip but it's good to have a goal. 

I'm frantically trying to wrap things up and hand em off at work.  Still looking at 10 boxes of clothes in the guest room but they are all 12+ months so they will probably just head up to the attic until we really need them.  I need to make an appointment with our chosen pediatrician (thanks Jenn!) and notify our insurance company about Emerson.  A few odds and ends to buy for the trip.  That's it.  Pretty darn close. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you really have things under control!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really exciting! - Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how excited you are! The days will go by quickly. When I went along to China to get my granddaughter, I packed way too much. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete