Banner pictures

Banner pictures

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

kicking into gear

I am a procrastinator. I wholeheartedly believe that I work most efficiently and creatively under pressure.  It works for me.  Most of the time.  Brian is better about this and I got some kind reminders (lectures) from both my Mom and Dad last night so we are kicking into gear.  I guess technically we are under pressure now since it is possible that we will leave in under 2 weeks!  We expect to have our travel date tomorrow...

So, here is the list, the big 5 as I like to call it: get our China travel visas, get our shots (something I would prefer to skip), have final paperwork for trip notarized, finish Emerson's room, and find pediatrician so that we have an appointment for her as soon as we return.  We have made progress on each one and have a plan so it will all come together I know.  Working on Visa applications tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment