Banner pictures

Banner pictures

Thursday, September 2, 2010

on the bright side

Just so I don't sink into complete sadness that we are leaving for China around Oct 6 instead of Sept 13, here are some good things about having 3 more weeks:
-time to wrap some things up at work before taking off 12 weeks
-will be able to attend my niece's family birthday celebration (and the last time I missed this, about 3 years ago, she was mad at me for 6 months)

These things really don't matter but I want to list more than 2 things:
-possibly cheaper airline tickets with more advance notice
-more time for our preventive shots to take effect

That's all the stretching I can do on this subject.

2 comments:

  1. Love to know when your Gotcha Day is so I can mark it on my calender... can't beat a good Gotcha Day... keep all the silly things you never thought you would keep :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe the worst of the typhoon season will be over, too. (trying to help you out here)

    ReplyDelete