Banner pictures

Banner pictures

Monday, September 6, 2010

Emerson's cute room

The room is pretty much done - it was a family project this week-end.  My Mom & Dad were here on Saturday for some furniture assembly and planning.  We also did some shopping with my 4 yr old niece who is very helpful and excited about having a new cousin. Today (Labor Day), my parents came back with the completed artwork (awesome fish painting by my Mom - see below) and my sister and her husband brought over the remaining furniture.  Oh, and their kids, who were distracting, helpful, energetic, exhausting! It was a great day and it feels awesome to hang out in the completed room, just waiting for my little baby girl to come home.


That's my Dad inside the crib - he had to crawl under it to get out.

My mom painted the big fish picture - so cute! 

Obviously - fish theme.  Blues and greens for the water signs that we are (Aquarius Emerson and Pisces Wendy). Hopefully soothing and fun too. Grateful for the awesome furniture, toys, and clothes from my sister and bro-in-law, artwork from my mom, and much assembly help from my dad.

5 comments:

  1. Her room looks great! Love your Mom's artwork! Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her room! The blues and greens will be very soothing. Your mom did a great job with the painting, too. I am sooo excited for you!!! And little Emerson is getting such a good Mommy. She is being blessed with you. --Donna H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. And an awesome fish painting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great! loved meeting Jill yesterday. is that green lamp from Target? blair has one in her room :)

    ReplyDelete