Banner pictures

Banner pictures

Thursday, August 26, 2010

mailed travel docs (days ago)

I have been out of town this week, not far, but still out of town. It was hard to be away from home when I have so much to think about: when are we going to China, when are we going to China, when are we going to China, when are we going to China??????

As you can tell, we don't know when we are going to China yet. Waiting for travel authorization (TA) from China and for an appointment with the US embassy in Guangzhou. We expect to have all this in about a week which means we can book our flights. We did take care of all the required travel paperwork for our agency - had to squeeze in a trip to the bank for notarizing on Monday morning and it all went into the mail that day.

Emerson's space in my heart is growing each day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh!! I can't wait to hear your TA date!!!! Woo hoo!!!

    Everytime I click over here and see her beautiful face, my heart just smiles...so happy for you and your baby girl!!!

    ReplyDelete