Banner pictures

Banner pictures

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

the day after match day

Today the official package will arrive, with 2 more pictures and more information about Emerson Xiao. I am going to float through the day. Brian's parents will be in town so they will celebrate over lunch.

Besides being absolutely adorable, it's amazing that we've found a few similarities:
-her eyes look a bit like Brian's
-her mouth looks just like mine did when I was a baby
-she has the same wrinkled brow that runs on my side of the family, we call it the worried look (hi Uncle Marcus)

It may just be this picture so time will tell, but a few people noticed these things right off the bat. They say that during the matching process they try and match physical characteristics with the parents. We always thought that was funny and have made more than one joke about it during the last 5 years.

Off to the grindstone where my goal is to get some work done although I have a feeling lots of my day will be consumed with sharing this amazing news.

No comments:

Post a Comment